Thursday, May 8, 2008

End of Herman Motorsports, now Jefferies Racing

Friends, and loyal fans,
As of Friday April 25th Herman Motorsports is no longer manufacturing, and supplying prep services for the off road racing community. We had phenomenal successes with our technology, customers and team. The reasons for my decision were largely due to my continued commitment to my wife, and daughter. I am east coast based, and have found myself unable to actively participate in the business for several years.

I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your support, and believing in our vision. I wish everyone the greatest success and continued enjoyment with your passion.

Although, Herman Motorsports has closed, Damen Jefferies has decided to take over the existing premises, and will continue on with his brother Casey under Jefferies Racing. He can be reached at:

jefferiesracing@yahoo.com or 1-909-633-5300



http://www.hermanmotorsports.com/

No comments: