Monday, December 17, 2007

RPM - Review

7/10

First I know its a small thing but its something that always bugs me. 16:9 or 4:3. Pick one and stay with it. Swapping back and forth drives me nuts. I either dont use the full TV the way it should or scenes get stretched and look messed up.

Filtec ad at the beginning is lame. Make it a seperate track or put it at the end. BTW is it a truck or a buggy they dont even seem to know.

Editing in the first few minutes is real choppy and does not make sense to me.

I like that you list who each in car driver is and what each race is consistantly thoughout.

Were you guys wearing belts for the incar with Sourapas? Wish there was more footage of the truck in action.

Music levels need to be lower. Cant hear the motors and cars.

Long pass at night at the More race is a realy cool shot.

Too many of the same shot with different cars back to back to back. Ie rockpile at more race.

Great footage of the truck rolling on the buggy incar

I like that all the wads went to a slow mo shot repeat right after. Saves me from having to do it with my dvd player

I really like the suspension cam on the Lenk car, use more of it

It was cool to see vid footage of delmar since I pretty much watched the whole thing frame by frame in stills. Very cool lap around the track cutting in the diffrent cars.

Great silt bed footage at V2R

I also liked the launch and landing cams at the Wall

Where is the rest of the CORR footage? Lots of cool stuff could have been added

Crash at the very end is fucking awesome.

Cover photo is really boring. Especially knowing you have some amazing photos.

Overall very good first effort but has room to improve.

No comments: