Thursday, April 17, 2008

Central Euro Rally Update from BJ Baldwin

Stay tuned for more.


And so far it has been alot of fun.

We drove the race Hummers, the H1's, the T4, the 6x6, and the race T4 from Paris to Budipest. I drove the Vanguard Hummer the whole way non-stop. It took us 26 hours only stopping for fuel and a few bites to eat. It was a hell of a long day. I was up for about 40 hours.

Then yesterday we tested the Hummers at an old military base outside of Budipest. We were on a 4 mile course. Lots of bumps, jumps, and speedy turns. I got in with RG and told him to teach me and tell me how he wants it to be driven. I said if you want me to be fast then just show me how to drive it and I will. It was awesome. the Hummers work great. The Vanguard Hummer was different to drive than the Trophy Truck and nothing like a buggy. It was something different all together. I caught on pretty quickly though. Robby has a great car. They are very fast in the rough and they turn really really well. I think if we don't have any problems we should do really well here.

BJ Baldwin

No comments: